Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Skill!

I used the girls as guinea pigs this afternoon and had them test out the houses my co-op class will be making on Thursday. They had great fun decorating their houses and watching me glue them together. While they were all decorating (Liam, too), I noticed that Liam is actually drawing people now! After weeks and weeks (forever!) of dictating who to draw for me or the girls to do, he was drawing his own people today and telling me who they are! The curious thing is that he is drawing the same way Darsie started out - upside down. He draws the circle for the head and then sends a leg up and off of it for the body. No idea why, but it is interesting that both of them have done it.

Darsie's house

Liam's house

Katy's house

Liam drawing people on his house

Close-up of his people - circle then line shooting off of it. He also put heads looking out of the windows - I think he said they were me, Matt and him. Pretty neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment