Saturday, April 24, 2010

Magic Treehouse #2: The Knight at Dawn

Today, we read about coats of arms, so the girls each created their own coats of arms to tell other knights on the battle field who they are and what they are like.

Here is Darsie's:


The crosses tell them that I believe in God.
The giraffe tells you that I won't run away, because giraffes are big and don't run away.
The lion with spikes tells you that I will kill them with just one blow!
The arrow with the cross tells them that I believe in God and that He will help me to beat them.
The bullet shows that they can't look at me because I am so scary!

Here are Katy's:




The elephant tells them that I am strong and will beat them.
The sun tells them that I am too bright to look at.
The red cross is like the shield of the Red Cross Knight in St. George and the Dragon!
The weapons on the string are supposed to scare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment